Thursday, September 08, 2011

Varmints Not Welcome!

Pest-be-gone spray 5246 by annbumbly

Master Gardener
trying in vain to protect
his ripe melon patch


expect failure, because of possums, at times


missing moments said...

Oh ... hope it works!

Mental P Mama said...

He's gonna need a bigger bottle.

Laura~peach~ said...

deer and possums gah!! ants too... attack farmer attack!!!!!:)
BWHAHAHA my veri word is BASHEIN

Deltaville Jamie said...

I have given up on melons. I never seem to have any luck.

Paxie said...

I have given up on gardens. I have more ants than luck.

Country Girl said...

What mama said!

Cloudia said...


Aloha from Waikiki;

Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >


Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Can I rent Master Gardener for about a week? I've got caterpillars eating my azalea bushes and bagworms killing my shrubs.

Tricia said...

no no no varmints! LoL!

thanks for swinging by, Annie... yep, she named her sheep well! heheheee =)